All students are expected to abide by the following rules and regulations of the school:
- Students should be disciplined, decent and decorous at all times.
- They shall practice good manners and cultured behavior at all times and at all places.
They will have to dress neatly wearing only the prescribed uniforms while attending the school, during game periods and at organized activities.
- They should greet their friends, classmates and members of the staff respectfully.
While attending the school / public functions, students shall conduct themselves in a way which brings credit to the institution.
When the national anthem is being played at any meeting or function, students are expected to stand in attention.
- Students are forbidden from participating in any political activities.
In matters related to giving punishment for violating any of the rules of the school, the decision of the Principal / Management will be final.
- No student shall enter / leave the classroom without the consent of the teacher.
Students are prohibited from damaging the school building, furniture or equipment in anyway whatsoever. The cost, if any, for the damages caused will be recovered from the student, or collectively from the entire class, if the responsibility for the act cannot be put on any one individual or a group of individuals.
- Students should bring their diary and ID cards daily to school.
Students should cover the textbooks with brown cover and neatly label them. All other articles should bear the owner’s name.
- Students are expected to use only ink or gel based pens from level V. Ball point pens are not allowed in the school. Only blue or black ink should be used.
- Students are responsible for maintaining cleanliness within the school premises and its surroundings.
- The school will not be held responsible for the loss of any articles or money.
- Students should not lend, borrow or exchange money or other personal articles.
- Students are encouraged to participate in all co-curricular and extra-curricular activities of school.