Bethany Central School is located at the central point of three major towns in central Travancore. The pristine spot where Bethany Central School stands is a pollution free area away from the dust and din of the town. All amenities, which are usually found in an urban area, are available in a beautiful countryside setting abundant with eye soothing greenery and fresh air. oads from Mavelikara, Thrikkunnappuzha and Kayamkulam meet at this pivot point. It is also known for the Sri Krishna temple which is in the centre of the town. The national highway NH 47 passes through this town.
NTPC Limited, whose Rajiv Gandhi (Kayamkulam) Combined Cycle Power Plant is located at nearby Choolatheruvu, has a portion of its township at Nangiarkulangara, very close to NH 47. In fact, originally, this was the temporary township, when the main township,named Shaktipuram, closer to the power plant, was under construction during 1998-2000.
- BCS is just 35 kms from Alappuzha.
- Haripad Railway Station is 3 kms from Nangiarkulangara.
- Haripad Bus Stand is 2.6 kms from Nangiarkulangara.
- Cochin International Airport is 117 kms from Nangiarkulangara.
- Trivandrum International Airport is 114 kms from Nangiarkulangara.